1. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and fill with bread cubes.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, Coco Lopez and milk together until well mixed.
3. Pour egg mixture over bread cubes and press down with your hand to coat with egg mixture.
4. Cover baking dish with cling wrap and place in fridge overnight.
5. In the morning remove casserole from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
7. Sprinkle coconut over the top of the casserole.
8. Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes.
9. Serve with coconut buttermilk syrup & enjoy.